Vibe with Keyshia Kaoir

Image result for Eye candy keyshia dior 35
Courteous VIBE
Now who is she, you may be asking. And I asked myself the same thing. Whenever I do not know who someone is I just have to look them up.

Her name is Keyshia Kaoir, formally known as Keyshia Dior. 



As Keyshia Dior she was one of Hip-Hops video models. Gaining titles such as "Donk of the Day" but this video model had bigger dreams than just making some money or meeting some celebrities. No, she wanted to be her own woman and become a role model for other women in the process.  For a complete bio please read Bio.
Eye Candy  Keyshia Dior 25
She has a style all her own and rocks bright color lipstick like everyone should be doing it. Just like the Kaoir Dolls do.

Eye Candy  Keyshia Dior 21
In the processes of looking up information about this new cosmetic diva I found an article entitled
Revealing that the once sought after video model has done what she always wanted to do "as the role model I envision to be in our young women today and tomorrow, I am excited to be able to represent the brand to my fullest capability. With such growth comes sacrifice, so I decided to put “Keyshia Dior” the urban video model to rest successfully and launch “Keyshia Ka’oir” to continue the expansion of my imprint. "-Keyshia Ka'oir via Tattle Tailzz



Courteous Keyshia Kaoir Facebook 


Check out here the cosmetic line! The bright colors are fun and enticing!
KA'OIR Cosmetics



Life Guru
Check out Worthy Magazine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!