Paying Dues

Its very funny but never the less I am not surprised. People always need to pay their dues but it is very funny how once people get famous they do not know how to show the same respect.

I found this article on Madame Noire one of my favorite blogging websites with up to date African- American news. I copied the article straight from the website for you to see. All I can say is "THANK YOU!" And to all the people who some how believed that Nicki Minaj was original and never got her current demeanor from Lil' Kim, in the words of Nicki Minaj , "I win you lose" in that debate!



CHECK OUT YOUNG NICKI MINAJ FREESTYLING AND SHOWING LOVE TO LIL’ KIM BEFORE STARDOM

February 20th, 2012 - By admin



Photo courtesy of theurbandaily.com
So I was checking out one of my favorite hip-hop blogs today, Herfection, and I came across this video they posted of Nicki Minaj spitting mad bars on the streets of Queens way before she was trying to be the woman of 100 faces, tote Mac lipstick and even before she was anywhere near affiliated with Young Money. Nails extremely long and with her bamboo earrings on, Onika raps with confidence and flair, and you can’t help but nod your head to it. In the end of the video, she freestyles (we hope), gives a shoutout to Cash Money coincidentally, and shouts out the talent of not only herself, but Foxy Brown and AND Lil’ Kim of all people: “Whose your best MC’s? Nick, Fox, and Kim…). She also jokingly boasts about her own rap skills. “I only rap cause I’m good at it. Really. It really was a hobby for a minute but then I was like, damn look at the state of hip-hop, what’s going on!? [laughs]” Interesting…
Now that she’s clearly going a pop route since blowing up, we definitely agree that the “gutta” Nicki Minaj is a lot better. Check out the video below, courtesy of James Delgatto and his Vimeo page, and decide if you agree:

Life Guru
Check out Worthy Magazine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine