Beauty




This new combination that I am using has my skin on CLOUD 9. Before I get to the new combination let me touch on the old one.

I used to always use shower gels and shower gloves to wash myself.

With the shower gels, I have tried them all   from Suave to Bath & Body Works and even ones that are specialized for acne pron skin! Nothing helped I would still break out or they would work for a while and then the magic would be gone. I found that most soaps were to harsh for my skin or would not be strong enough for me to have that clean feeling. Once I realized that shower gels were not working and that they cost less but lasted a shorter period of time in comparison to bar soap, I made the switch but then the hunt began for a bar soap that I liked.
While growing up I always used wash clothes until I was about 16 years-old. Then I began using shower gloves! These were great. I would always feel super clean. I could use them with shower gels or bar soap. They would exfoliate my skin and work miracles or so I thought. This product I would use in conjunction with some other exfoliates that had my skin rubbed raw. Meaning that I would finish showering and my skin would feel like it was on fire! I could not understand what could be causing the issue. I switched soaps and the problem was still present, until one day my friends that I had gotten into using the shower gloves said they had stopped. Once I asked them why, I found out they were having the same issue that I was having. For more information about over exfoliating please check out these sites: Essential Day Spa and Dermalogica.
After realizing that the shower gloves were my skins downfall, I switched back to the traditional wash cloth. Which was "ok", nothing special about a wash cloth. I wanted something else that was more....me and unique. And I had to find the right bar soap for me. I used the soaps listed below and they were great for a while and then I guess my skin got tired of them because they stopped working. I needed a soap that was strong enough to use for my acne and soft enough not to dry out the rest of my skin.
Seemed to be good for both until they changed the formula.
Maybe another brand of Black Soap would of been best.
Ultra Glow Black Soap
 
To harsh for the entire body. Would dry out all of my skin.
Had no effect on acne.
Dove
Finally I thought I would try the soap that my Grandma has been using for years. Her skin is virtually slaw less and to be honest I had run out of soap at the time. I loved the way my skin felt once the shower was done. It is gentle on skin and some how works for my break out spots too. I have not used the soap on my face as of yet since I still have face washes that I need to finish using and see how they work.Pears has been around for over 200 years and has yet to change their formula. They must be doing something right.
 
I was still not satisfied with my wash clothes but one day while in Big Lots I found my new wash friend!
THESE ARE AMAZING! I never have to worry about dropping the soap or running out or sharing again. Each soap holder can hold what ever soap or soaps you would like and each person has their own! 

So far the combination has my skin getting to the level I want, in addition to me being in and out the shower in a fourth of the time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine