Girls Night


When planning the perfect Girls Night, sometimes there is no planning involved at all. The only thing that we knew that night was, we were going to a club in Las Olas, Fl that was supposed to be free. Come to find out you had to wear all black and it was only free then until 1230am for Ladies.

This is the Editor-in-Chief of Worthy Magazine, JCSamuels. She is sporting what I like to call the "Classy Never Trashy" look. She is wearing a purple club dress from BeBe, with a black jacket & match low heel black boots. The necklace is the new POW necklace that is all crazy. Now pair all of that with a simple straight hair cut and little to now make-up but flawless skin, you have a Night on the Town look.
Image result for victoria justice in purple dress and jacket
Purple Dress and Jackets are stylish and sheek. Its a look cherished by many in different forms.
Even Victoria Justice rocks the look with ease.

Now, this is my "Simple Sexi Ma" look. I am not sure where this dress was from because it was a gift but I found a similar dress that I loved just as much at This Next- ShopKnowLabel Dresses. And of course, I had to rock the nude pumps, by Jessica Simpson. They are cute and very simple. One of my favorite ways to hit the town. For accessories, I went with the "classic bling", rhinestones, rings, and earrings. I, also, put on makeup, smokey eye with a bang! 
Gray dresses are also popular among celebrities, such as Rihanna


End of the night we are too happy! Fun Night Done Right!

Comments

Unknown said…
seems like a lovely night! you all look good

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!