She Does It All

Ju'lia Samuels has a very long resume and if you don;t know what it consist of you are about to find out.

Ju'lia Samuels is alumnus from Deerfield Beach High School (class of 2006), alumnus from the Gator Nation itself, the University of Florida with a degree in Journalism.
"Ju'lia Catherine Samuels: Complicated, friendly when approached with caution, will eat anything as long as it tastes good (yes I am a foodie) and enjoys all things that make life great.

I have a love for all kinds of journalism but my words truly manifest into something great when I am allowed to write about fashion and human interest pieces. I am a proud Gator.  Ever since I was a young girl, I was certain that writing and any form of self expression would become my drug of choice. I have worked with the Sun- Sentinel's Next Generation, the Independent Florida Alligator, Home magazine, ABC News On Campus, Orange and Blue magazine, Zion magazine,  JAYE magazine and  Sister 2 Sister magazine.

Currently I am the communications director of a non- profit company , Ntoso Nexus and editor-in-chief of Worthy Magazine
If you have any questions please email me at jcsamuels10@gmail.com or julia@worthy-magazine.com
"
- autobiography on her blog Ju'lia Catherine
Ju'lia Catherine 

She is a blogger, as mentioned, as well as the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of an amazing magazine ( that I write for: Life Guru columnist), Worthy Magazine and Worthy Magazine's Blog.

In addition to being a blogger, an entrepreneur, this lovely lady can also add fashionist and modeling to her list talents!


So what is next? Movies, Singing, Music Videos?
You have to stay tuned to find out!

Life Guru
Check out Worthy Magazine 

Comments

Ju'lia said…
Thank you so much Whitney!!! That made me feel special :) I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine