Engaging Dreams

I have always known what I wanted my engagement ring to look like. And I have also known what colors I would like for my wedding, in addition to the type of gown I would like to wear. By chance I have stumbled across this website that has created the perfect ring!

I would like a ring that has a heart shaped cut, and stones in the band that match my birth stone and the other persons. To me this demonstrates our unity. I would also like the stone that is heart shaped to be the color of our anniversary, unless it clashes too much and my future fiance thinks of a better layout. This website made that happen! I wish I was getting engaged and he was using this site because I created the perfect ring!

 
Now for the dress! I want my dress to be strapless! I would like a long dress that is convertible for the reception. 
Bella Fashion Gallery    


The train of the dress I do not want to look like the dress below but I would like the train to have "Mr. & Mrs.  ----" stitched in.


*These pictures are not mine and are only used in reference to my wedding planning.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine