It's OK to love me more

Advice from my UOM. I needed to reread these words today. Love her no matter what.

Get OK with being selfish it will help you pick someone who will treat you right and it will make you OK with aiming high with the men you date.

I am learning people treat you the way you treat you. I had guys who ultimately treated me like a last resort and it took me a while to realize that I treat me  like a last resort. I always try to mention to you how important it is for you to fall in love with yourself . To get OK with being alone that way if it takes awhile to meet the right person. You won't find yourself filling the time with selfish and disrespectful  men who don't deserve you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!