Home cooked food

Since I have moved home from Gainesville (if you do not know, that is the Gator Nation) I have received home cooked meal. And this means that I have been getting home cooked Caribbean dishes on a regular basis. For those of you who do not know. My grandma is Jamaican and my mom is British as in born in London,UK. With that being said I am show casing one of the dishes that I have had since I have been home, Curry Chicken!

Truth is I started eating and then thought to take the pictures. We commonly eat curry chicken with potatoes,carrots and white rice.
Here are two different recipes:
 or you can use 

Along with a snack, the Jamaican Beef Patty. This is store bought but still delicious!
As you can tell I took a bite out of that! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine