A New Documentary: Dark Girls

After being told about this site, Clutch, I made it a point o explore the website briefly.  While scrolling to the bottom I stumbled across this story and was shocked since I had heard nothing about this documentary. I think that this is going to be a great story to get out there, similar to Chris Rocks 'Good Hair'.

Good Hair Poster
To be honest, it took me forever to see 'Good Hair' but when I did.... I LOVED IT! I know this will be just as good and for me I think documentaries that touch home are better. They usually uncover the issues that are in our community that we keep behind close doors or that we know about but do not talk about on a regular basis.

Dark Girls: Preview from Bradinn French on Vimeo.


“Dark Girls” Documentary Puts Spotlight On Color and Pain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine