Another Language of Beauty

A lot of times people search for beauty in art but for some reason I have always found beauty in more abstract things that people would classify as random. This is one of those moments. I have found beauty once again in language! Thanks to this lovely gentleman,Khama, and his sweet post on my facebook the other day.


habibi, where have you been! come back to my life....the first word is an arabic term....i want you to find out the meaning
So in an attempt to find out what this word meant, I use my handy dandy friend Google , which pulled up this website,Islamic Dictionary. I had forgotten just how much languages are different and enchanting until I saw this website!

Meaning of...
Word:
Habibi
Meaning:
Habibi means 'My love' or 'My beloved'. Habibi is the form of the word used to refer to men. The feminine form is 'habibti'.
True Form:حبيبي
Grammar:
word; masculine;
The symbol just took my breath away but I could not and still can not fully explain why. So in an attempt to fill a hole that I did not realize I had I am posting fashion and words from Islamic culture.

 
Love--حب 
 
Joy--فرحان  
 Peace-سلام
  Beauty--جمال
Nice--حلو

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine