VRRRRRooooM!

From day one I have always wanted and loved certain things. I love music, poetry and cars! I can't get enough of either of those things. This is dedicated to cars! These are the cars that have caught my eye!

This lovely car honestly caught my attention due to those hamster commercials. Frankly the brand of car is not the best but for it last for a while it would be worth it. I have seen one in person and it is quite spacious on the inside. The price is definitely not in my personal range or worth it, considering there are other cars of better quality for cheaper.

The first car that I ever wanted and still deeply desire is the OH SO AMAZING Chevrolet Impala! I think that is enough said.
After renting this car to move from Gainesville, Fl back to Broward County I fell in love with this great car. It was good on gas, a smooth ride and combined two of my favorite loves/obsessions: music and cars! The radio in the newest edition made my heart skip beats and all! I could drive that car until the rubber melted!
Last but not least! Is this little beauty. Since the Malibu would cost as much as my graduate school program, I needed something that was a little cheaper but good quality. This car is compact and still a great value but starts at around $12,500 or a little bit less. I think that this may be my best bet of getting a new car and it being a great value all at once! 

This is the ranting of a car-less Gator Grad... wish me luck on my journey to getting a car!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine