Who Me? Adorable Blog Award Recipient!

I have been nominated for The Adorable Blog award by the great JCatherine (follow her blog duh!). I am ecstatic about this!

1. I love writing and everything is poetry to me
2. I wish I could sing like Whitney Houston (before the drugs)
3. I am "Simple Sexi"
4. I wanted to be a math teacher until UF showed me differently
5. I love EEYORE
6. I wanted to be Seminole but UF does it better
7. I am nicer than ppl give me credit 
8. I am a proud Godmother
9. I have a girl crush on Katy Perry
10. I am like a bird, I always fly away =)


I want to give this award to 
Ju'lia Catherine 
Kissy Face Artistry
Yeah, I said it...
Gale's Hats
Urban Flower
Joi Renique


The rules for this award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us 10 things about yourself.
  • Nominate your bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.
 Thanks again to Ju'lia Catherine for the nomination! I do appreciate the support. Everyone that I have nominated... honestly they have an adorable blog that you should check out. 

Every second leads to that moment in life were it will all stand still and you will be faced with perfection. Cherish those seconds that lead to that moment.

Comments

Thanks again for the love, hun! I'm getting to it this afternoon! =)

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!