Everything is Designer, even Dogs!


While growing up I was attacked and nipped by dogs but that never stopped me from wanting my very own. My first dog was Peaches and with time my family got Kandi. Peaches was a mixed breed (Chinese Chin and Pekingese  adopted from the Humane Society but Kandi was bought from a puppy store. Kandi is a Cockapoo. So after watch this Animal Planet episode of Dogs 101 I had to give all Designer Dogs a shout out.

Kandi
The episode only covered six breed but that was enough considering the hundreds of breed that are in the world. The names alone make each breed cuter than life! You have to be sure that you pick a breed that is perfect for you and your lifestyle so do your research and get it right.


Here are just a few of the pooches Animal Planet listed.
Labordoodle
Chiweenie
GoldenDoodle
Cavachon

Puggle
Chorkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine