Spotlight of the Week

When I entered the University of Florida there was a group of student called, Preview Staffers that gave me a taste of the Gator Nation. There has been one that stood out and will always stand out. Nemo or now known as Alexander the Great. Nemo to me at the time had no other name but managed to be my unofficial mentor. The way he transitioned through his college career and guided people to do the same was spectacular!
Nemo- Preview Staffer

But as time went on and I realized that Nemo was not simply a Preview Staffer but something way more. He was a dancer for Apocalypse Dance Troupe.
Dancer
Also a member of the Theta Sigma Chapter of  Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
Brother
After it was all said and done though he was still Nemo the Great, who helped to guide hundreds of freshman to greatness. Forced many to think outside of the box while everyone else tried to drag them back in. He was a mentor, dancer, brother and then a scholar.
University of Florida Alumnus
As time progressed I did notice one extraordinarily thing about Alex, he was and still is an artist. Whether speaking poetically or writing it, he is talented. So to this Character of the Week I would like to shout him out  on transitioning out of his college image as Nemo to becoming Alexander the Great.

*All pictures are property of Alex and have been borrowed for this purpose only, any other use of pictures is not permitted.*

Comments

Ju'lia said…
I like the spotlight :) I really like what you had to say about Alex.
Nemo's Corner said…
thanks sooooo much I really appreciate it!! this was touching!

- Nemo aka A whole bu7nch of other names!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!