Classes to Glasses

I have come to realize that alothough my 20/20 vision has not been affected by being in school that is not the case for many other people. The factor that I will not leave out is that some people are already genetically predisposed to have problems with their eyes but after being in school and straining their poor babies, it sets in sooner than later. After getting this picture of my friend, UOM as I call her, it made me think of all the hot eye glasses people can rock!
http://jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com/
So here is to you, UOM!


Comments

Anonymous said…
so, you couldn't find any hot glasses for men to, and yeah i blame my eyes on school to, all them long days they have us looking at computers and over heads. schools have no cares bout there students eyes.

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!