Asking for What I Want

I think some of the men I've had the "pleasure" of dating lately are emotionally unavailable and utilize my kind-hearted disposition unintentionally to feel affection while they heal. All done subconsciously but none the less done to fill a void but in the process realize they don't actually want me for whatever reason BUT keep coming around because there is something that they can't understand that tethers them to my spirit/ energy/ aura...

So I am asking God and all the energies at be to bless me with a man that is emotionally open to developing a relationship with me from a genuine place. That has a real chance of blossoming into a relationship if that is what is in store for us. And I ask God and the all the energies at be to bless me to let go of the hope of love from a man I know is so broken he still can't love me the way I deserve. I ask that my energy doesn't ooze desperately for affection or attention but truly gives off that I am deserving of more than just basic moments of physical companionship.

I am asking for what I want... I want to be blessed with a man that shows me my dream of true love and a husband is actually a reality in a chapter of my life I haven't yet read.


I say all that to say to each of you don't be afraid to ask for what you want and actually receive it!

If you want a relationship with a person beyond the physical or just deeper than you are receiving, ask for it. The worse that can happen is they say no BUT it is not bad at all because ultimately you just saved yourself time and energy that would ultimately lead to heartache.

I am asking you all the find the strength to ask for what you want in all realms of your life. I have done it in all parts of my life but the one area that I am afraid to do so is dating. I can honestly say that in all the other areas of my life that I jumped over the hurdle of fear has blessed me with a HUGE & POSITIVE outcome. It was not instantaneous but when it came through it surely was perfect, heaven-sent even!

So, with dating, I am starting to change my mindset to be able to better attract what I want and to also have the strength to ask the questions that I need to ask. I am also registering that certain answers are a no but coated in sugar because people do not want to let go of what they want... The infamous answer of "Let's see where this goes" or "Let's go with the flow" to my favorite question " Where do you see this going?"... The mindset shift is no longer asking that question but instead asking if the person currently wants to be in a committed relationship and if that is their goal in this dating process with me. Specific questions will eliminate the simplistic safe answer that is so open and coated is sugary bullsh*t that it closes doors before the situation can open any wounds.

Love ya,
Life Guru

Worthy Magazine
#WhitInTheWorld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!