Where I got my name from

I was named after a woman that was great. She could sing, act and most of all she could overcome almost anything. She was born Whitney Elizabeth Houston on August 9,1963 in New Jersey and 48 years later in California the sunset on an amazing life. Personally I have found that out of all the celebration that have recently passed, her death has been one of the hardest for everyone to handle. Her vocal ability has never and probably will never be found or matched. Her beauty although simple was never altered by cosmetic surgery and she never tried to make herself a sex symbol to make millions. She was the first in some many people's lives that it it could only be described as a blessing.  My first name is attributed to this woman's talents and achievements at the time. My very first CD was The BodyGuard soundtrack. The first African-American make of Disney's Cinderella was with Whitney Houston and Brandy.  At the moment she is the only artitst to  hit #1 seven consecutive time on the Billboards. She is the only female artist to have two #1 Billboard 200 Album awards.


Although she had her down moments, most people will remember her for her up beat life and personality.
Her songs that everyone could understand and better yet, relate to depending on the situation. Whether it believe that all your dreams are possible, the moment that you just want to dance or that someone has broken your heart. She brought every emotion and experience to life with ease. 



And every time that people thought she could not make a come back, this woman would prove them wrong with such a force shake everyone back to reality that she was and even in death should never be doubted.


But to end it all. I will say this " When the Lord asked me what I did with my life, I will say that I spent it with you."- Whitney Houston





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine