Spotlight: Anointed Creations Photography

There are a lot of times that we stumble upon greatness, while there are others that we will find creativity in some of the most surprising places. There are few times that you find everything that you are looking for in one place. I will not be able to tell you how I found this great man but I can definitely tell you where, facebook! Yes, facebook the social network that is perfect  for socializing and networking put me in contact with this great photographer.


If you are looking for a creative photographer, I present to you Joseph Perry from Anointed Creation Photography

He does photo-shoots for all occasions: Family, Modeling, Glamour, Senior, Wedding and just Any Occasion.
 

He's a photographer.

He's a social artist.

Joseph J. Perry

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine