Music to my ears



These two ladies are one word Talented.

I saw this video on facebook, posted by one of my friends. I thought that it was going to be a skit about the 90's that would make me laugh. I am so happy that I actually listened to this video. There is not much to say other  than listen and enjoy what I have instantly grown to love!


A popular song that should get praises from everyone for how well it was done.



Always keep in mind that there have been plenty of artist that have were discovered through YouTube. I would give the list but it would be never ending since it is growing all the time. 

Stay tuned because these ladies are going places and singing there way to the next level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine