Chanel .... Yes, my new addiction!

I thought that for once I would start my research for what I plan to wear this Winter. For once I am am extremely happy to find that the RUNWAY looks like me! I see lots of outfits that I would wear and I am overcome by joy!

Samples of my top picks and some stores that I will be shopping in for the hottest shoes.
CHANEL Fall 2011 Fashion Week Photos 517304CHANEL Fall 2011 Fashion Week Photos 517304

CHANEL Fall 2011 Fashion Week Photos 517304CHANEL Fall 2011 Fashion Week Photos 517304
These are from ELLE Magazine and I cannot lie, I may actually start paying attention to Chanel because I have never been a fan until now! To view the full line that was featured, please visit ELLE- CHANEL Fall 2011 RTW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine