Breaking News

I am not sure what the world is coming to but here is what I witnessed the other day. This is what I like to call BREAKING NEWS with Whit.

This happened September 3,2011 in Coral Springs on the corner of Wiles Rd and University. It was very shocking to see this and witnesses were taking pictures. I am not sure the outcome of the situation but I do know that a lot of people have been affected by this accident. I do feel sorry for the girl that was driving the Escalade for the simple fact she is a teenager and this is a horrible experience to have while learning to drive.


This is what happens when a teenagers learns to drive in a big car and their parent is too busy cursing at the world and not watching their child drive!
This car belongs to an old lady who has a walker. I was there to witness her say "Dear God, How am I going to get home now? Who did this and why?"
Not only did she crush the little old ladies car but she also smashed up the front of that white SUV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine