Good tymz

mood: cheerfulU LIVE U LEARN DEN U GET LUVZ

music: none

Ok well yesterday was my sweet 16 celebration at the mall with a shoppin spree and it was amazing. i got 4 pairs of shoes, a ring, lunch,3 tops, pants,went to the movies. i had a tons of fun i got 2 holla's one from this guy mike who worked in this store but he found out my age and the wheels fell off to bad because he was cute and then there was riki and he was cute but he was so ...he tried to hard i guess like most of the time he talked with me was about how pretty i was which was ok but i wanted to laff and chillax like eveyone else,ya kno. OMG DONT SEE DARK WATER GI U WERE RYT OKAY SORRY MA I REPEAT DONT SEE DARK WATER ITS A WASTE OF MONEY GET THE BOOT LEG OR SOMETHING>>>NOT EVEN IT WAS HORRIBLE! anyways the best part of yesterday wasnt the money or what i got or the guys it was my two of three bestest-closest friedns GI & NINA!i love u 2 with my whole harte and GI i cann speel betta now ryt but there was this one lil boy who almost got dropped by GI if not for me ya know.i dont know exactly what happened or maybe i forgot but whateva the case he was saved by LJ now redefined to mean LIL JON's daughter because of how crunk i was LOL but this boy about my height tried to holla at me but before i could be nice i let what i was thinkin slip and i said it loud enuff for al to hear "Sorry but ur to small for me"and he got a lil mad so i was like how old r u this boy wanted to lie and say 16....YEAH RYT MBA.(my black a**)so then he kept tryin so i said i'm sorry i cant u remind me of my lil cousin its just wrong to me and he started to get all mad and tried to make me feel bad sayin i look 12 and all dis mess ...hey sweety YEAH right with the way i looked wasnt 12 i looked my age so step down or get smacked down u lil peice off....calmin myself like i had to do GI ~PUSH~ask her about that. we got our tickets and went inside and everything is good but the guys we met outside the movie came with us to see the movie and they came in louder than a mug. so everything is cool til they have a ticket check and they come straight to our lil secsion SCS and this guy was like i got my ticket but my brother has it at the moment and he went to the bathroom and da popo's wasnt havent dat answer next thing i knew he was cusin den he got body slammed by bout 7 cops no exactly 7 GI told me she was sittin their and he chair got beat up. anyways so the guy GI was wit Jr stood up and was like "this is my lil cliq ryt here and we all got our tickets so we straight" i thought that was cool i guess cuz they didnt bother to ask us for our tickets after he said that ya know.before the movie jr used his camera and was taken pics of us and video taped us it was fun and we got caught in the rain that was funny too. but let me say this "I love my coal but GI got my fallen in dat snow boy" and "GI got her snow dirty"lol.anyways once again i would like to say SORRY TO GI for all da lil comments i made and i do mean that because i was so wrong for that .and GI aint take me to buy a diktionary so i stiil cannt speel ryt.anytways tolla tacks tat tya tgal LJ "CRUNK PRINCESS"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine