FlashBack

mood: infuriatedi'm mellow now that i've fumed

music: the radio in my head

Well its amazing to me how much i have changed since all the drama began my freshman year of high school. i mean after all of the bakcstabbing and bs that i went through its made me a stronger person you know but its like life is just more so confusing to me. even though nothing has happened to make me really feel down or anything i still just cant get over how everyone and everything has been like there are some people...well its more like 95% of the people i call friends as far as school goes were backstabbing chikz and they still hang around me like everything is cool and they aint never done anything 
like this year everything was cool i had my problems with two people but it was like whatever cuz one gurl is a straight up diva wannabe and dat bs thinkin she can act like we bestfriends in the beginin of the year and then her loose behyn dont even talk to me unless she need somethin or unless all her other people aint around for her to talk and lil does she know that i aint the only one who thinks that chik is full of crap.i mean how u gone be all cool wit somebody for a good lil minute and then when u get tired of them jus cuz...u kick them to the curve wit out no warnin and expect them to be cool wit u and help u when u need it and u cant even say hi to dem when dey sit right next to ya black butt every single day on da bus does dat make any sense to body.and then on top of that this trik had the nerve to call me and ask her to watch her dog for 3 weeks and here comes the best part u wanna hear this she sayd 1)she'll pay me when she gets back 2) she leaves that day at 2 and she called me at about 12 30 or so WTF is that somebody let my butt know cuz i dont get this chik. and she let be borrow this book called Divas Inc and after a while i started to realize that this chick lives her life by the code of a book does anybody see anything wrong with that other than me.i mean i may not be a diva but i am more of one than she is. it takes more than a book to give u the experience u need to call ur self a diva because i am a DIVA in disguise and u know what she aint NO DIVA SHE IS A FAKE WANNABE DIVA. i mean this girl will be all classy and sophisticated one day and then look like a bum the next and then she'll talk all proper one min then be all hood rat the next cuz she's from MIA and deem chikz dont know her and then put on a even worse jamaican accent than my white homegirl whose itailian.i mean chic make up ur mind are u classy or trashy cuz if u ask me u straight trash wit no ifs ands or buts on it.
then there was this other gal let me call her felix ryt and she was cool most of the time but it seemed to me i was the only one otha than aky that she wasnt straight wit 24/7 and the thing bout it is she's would be cool one min then she aint talkin to me da next. i said dat to one chic i know and she said thats just how felix is. i wanted to say well she can be dat way wit someone else cuz dat mess is annoying.
now back to y freshman year where all the original drama started see.......lets see were to start.....okay first one of the guys i went out wit was the class clown of .......the school second to his brother and i went out with him for a good min (23 days hey he was my first boyfriend)well when i went wit him evrybody had something to say about it and it wasnt always good so after a while we broke up...well he dumped me(yes i was crushed but i was even more crushed when i found he was serious when he said he just wanted to take a break not break up wit me)OOPS!
a new year a new face and thats what happend so i changed i got stronger so i went through that drama wit both of the chics from this year and wit some guys who tried to holla at me but were to aggressive and some school work stress but i'm fine ryt now i got a shoppin spree comin and a better life and another fresh start and new face to put on so lets see what this year hld for me anyways SUCH IS LIFE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine