My Birthday

mood: excitedexcited

music: fantasia-freeyouself

Okay today everybody I am 16 the big 1 6 so Happy Birthday to me:) I am so happy right now its unbelieveable its to bad I have to wait til 5 until i can see anybody cuz no one is home buts its all good I am gonna make tons of phone call and download music and whatever else floats my year older boat.OMG OMG i dont even know what to write i am so happy:)Okay well hopefully all of those jobs i applied for i can at least get one because i am 16 now man imagen if i was a 4th of july birthday. When i was lil i thought that the fireworks were for me but they just did it a day early because i was born at 5:25 in the mornin so ya know. and my best friend right now she is in england which is so cool because my family is from england i was just born in brooklyn NY baby.anyway i dont know what i am sayin because i am so happy i just cant stop typin and since i have no one to talk to until people wake up i will be online for a good lil bit but hey......this saturday i am goin shoppin for my birthday which will be so much fun and i hope i get a job omg i saw renee yesterday at the mall she works in old navy which was realy cool.i am a cancer baby lol um...yeah so much about has changed like now i am so confident in myself and i am a junior now when i go back to deerfield beach high.yep and i will be an offiacail IB student andyways oh shyt i hope i passed the ap stat test if i didnt there is always next year right?)i hope i can get more people to meet me at the mall this weekend.omg i need so new guy friends and a new guy to catch my interest cuz all the othe guys are get old except one but i wont tell wjo that one is thats my lil secret;);)but maybe one day he will be mine we'll see now wont we.anyways holla back g2g oh yeah my mommy left me a birthday card and its so sweet i love my mommy anywasy holla back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine