Spotlight of the Week

I always say that everyone can sing but the true question is "can you sing well?"
And as I meet more and more people the more I realize that a lot of people can't but these people right here sing beautifully! As the world transitions to everything being based from the internet, a lot more people are using Youtube to be found. So here is to the future and one of my friends that do covers.... As well as a few of my original favorite covers. Enjoy and subscribe.



Before she made it famous she already was in the making to be a star. And then she hit the world with this hot track and album and she has not stopped yet.



And now look at him!Being featured with artist and making his own albums, tours and life! It always pays to chase your dreams.

There are plenty of ways to make it to the top but the main way is to never stop. Always remember that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine