Spotlight of the Week

Poor Economy, Forever Rich Industry
Cosmetology

A lot of times when a student is going through college they get a job to help them pay for other expenses. The jobs can range from Federal Work Study (can only get through the financial aide dept.),part time jobs, or whatever you can come across.
For these women they took their passion and turned it into a entrepreneurial business.  I swear by them both because I have seen their work first hand. For Kia, she is my hair stylist and Bethy has done a number of my friends make-up and I am currently using her video tutorial to learn how to do my own make up. 


(Some photos are courteous Edson Andre)

Comments

Annabelle Fleur said…
Wow, what an amazing post! I just love all the beautiful hair styles and gorgeous make up!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine