New York has Pride!

I am an Alli and very proud to say so. I have friends that are not strictly heterosexual and even though I am Catholic I do not turn my nose up to those friends. "He who has not sinned cast the first stone"-and that pertains to all parts of life, no simply what people want to apply it to.
If you do not know, I was born in Brooklyn! I am a very proud Yankee fan and love my Giants!

With all of that being said, it not only made me smile but made me very proud to find out that the Big Apple is now one of the few states to allow Same-Sex Marriage!
A lot of people are against this but the question I have is why? If there is a separation of Church and State then where is the basis of not allowing this to happen. If we are country that believes in equal opportunity and not suppressing people then why not? But the truth of that matter is that people do not look at life in this manner. I know that I have plenty of friend who don't as well as family. I am an Anthropologist ( I have the B.A. to prove it lol) and its all about how you perceive life that affects the law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine