W.L.J.

These lovely letter are my initials symbolizing something that no one can take away or change and that is me. I am Whitney Lacoy Johnson. One of the few times I will put my whole name out there.


Now this is going to be a funny story but when it first happened it wasn't.  About a year and a half ago.... no more like two years at this point I was dating this guy who felt he had something to prove. So he want and got my initials tattooed onto the back of his arm. I told him that he was such a liar and cheater that he shouldn't of done that and he would probably go around saying that WLJ stood for "Wealth Loyalty and Justice" not Whit L Johnson. And come to find out I was right! Very sad and pathetic but unless he had the tattooed covered my initials are still there...he's like marked cattle, that I was saying when he got the tattoo anyway.
So here's a picture for old time sake of what this fool did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine