Valentine's 2011

Normally this day I don't care for too much but watch my friends get gifts, while falling more in love. This is a new year with lots of changes and I think that this is a major mark for that change. This Valentines Day, not only did I get an amazing gift but for the first time I have a boyfriend, as unbelievable as that is, it is the truth. I have never had a boyfriend through Valentine's Day!


This guy right here (Katt Williams Tiger Skit Voice) has made my day special, these are also picture from him meeting/ spending time with my family for the weekend. He is the first person that I have brought home to meet my family and spend time in the house. 


He is amazing. He played a song for me and gave me a promise ring along with a matching necklace, plus the Eeyore mug that I picked out from the Disney Store down south! If I could record the moments from our Valentine's Day they would be priceless. But due to the fact that I can't I will forever have these memories etched into my internal sketch book a.k.a "Memory Lane".  



 
I love you, Malcolm J.A. for years to come.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. 
You make me happy, when skies are grey.  
You'll never know this, how much I love you. 
But please don't take my sunshine away."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine