Forget BadBoys and bring in the Bad Girls

Starting with the show Cops and finally ending with Will Smith & Martin Lawrence's BadBoys I & II, everyone has always focused on the bad boys. 


Well it's time to lock up the boys and focus on the girls. My newest form of Oxygen on Monday nights, Bad Girls Club season six.  

I have always said I would never watch one of these foolish reality shows, where a bunch of bratty tricks hash it out every episode....And then it happened I watched the season premiere and feel in love.  

The drama, the fights....these girls are bad with a capital B!
So far the girls that I initially picked to be the best girls, has completely changed. These girls are catty, fake and completely phony. As of right now I am sticking with my top two...well three girls. 



Nikki is the tom-boy of the group but has a sense of humor that seems to get under everyone's skin especially Char. At the end of the day she is one of the realest people of the house. Although she may act like a child at times this Bad Girl can hold her own, while keeping it real, "Bro".




Sydney went home  for a slight break and after doing some research learned that she dated one of the G's from the show From G's to Gents. Although she is a free spirit in many ways, she is definitely real! I relate to her like no other girl in the house. Although she may agree with some people on certain things she still has her own opinions, back-bone and brain.


Ashley is on the rocks right now in my eyes. She is real but doesn't know how to act with certain situations. She is cocky and thinks that her looks can get her whatever she wants....or that is what the house thinks. Time will tell what this Diva is all about.







"If you are not standing next to me then you are behind me. There is no one every standing in front of me."- Char
Since she felt so highly about herself I thought it would be fitting to talk about her last.  Char at first was my favorite lady of the house and I could not see why she would be on a show with a bunch of young "yellow jackets" that are down for the drama. At first SEEMING cool and calm but most of all the peace keeper of the house, she would be my girl to support.... But then this little angel showed her fangs, horns and slimy scales when Ashley entered the house and Nikki would not back down to her. Sadly, though as of right now this old "yellow jacket" is holding the title of " Queen B" of the Bad Girls Club house. We'll see how long this last, though.

Don't retract your claws until after the season finale & reunion.

Comments

Ju'lia said…
I like the post!! A lot of people keep trying to get to me watch the show!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine