Just a Little Tea

I need to give you all the tea! But first let's start with a welcome back to me!

My first Chai Tea Latte was from Lady & the Mug. I am recently getting into tea and I must say it was perfect in every way. Rich and creamy.I would definitely recommend getting it when you go!

Lady & the Mug located in Coral Springs, Fl. 


Devil Chocolate Pastry.  It was moist and that was shock!
There are so many times that you a pastry (cupcake) and think it will taste
like you are taking a bite out of heaven but instead feel like you are 
eating a brick. This cupcake can simply be described as 
Heavenly!
They also sever wine in these cute cans and 
have the cutest glasses to match. 





  I need to give a special shout out to my U.O.M., Ju'lia S. of the Editor-in-Chief of Worthy Magazine. Although, I have always wanted to write and secretly had a passion to one day publish a book, I do have to say that she is the whole reason that I began blogging! She encouraged my craft and give me solid advice on how to do what I enjoy but at the same time remain true to myself in the process.  

 Ju'lia & I bonding over tea. 



It has been almost two years since I have blogged and with that being said, it is time that I get back to what I enjoy. I may not be grammatically correct all of the time BUT I do enjoy writing. With that being said, I AM BAAAAACK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Oh Girl....Low Boy