Work Out Flow pt1

November 2011
I haven't written any thoughts about my work out flow. I haven't been very consistent and that is the worst part but with that being said. I have seen progress between the first walk and now. I think that it time for a little glimpse into what is changing. When I saw the picture below I was devastated  To be honest, going from the figure I had (picture above) to what I look like now is just depressing. I have gained almost 20-lbs of pure FAT! And considering that fat on me goes straight to my midsection and thighs, it makes me look extra hefty.



Me trying on clothes in early 2012, weighing 134 lbs


So I am taking you on a beginning look of my work out journey. Although it may not be the most consistent work out, it is working out slowly and surely.
What happens when I didn't stretch! Lesson Learned 

 Step One: Stretch

  • Plank
  • Side Bends
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Forward/Reverse Arm Circles
  • Side Cross Kicks
  • Torso Twists
  • Jumping Jacks
  • Should Stretches
  • Laying Hamstring Stretches

Pre-Work out, with my official workout clothes!
Step Two: Eat Healthy!!!!
Eating healthy includes healthy snacks and meals. Making sure that you do not over eat is key. I had to be sure to cut back on eating unhealthy snacks or over eating healthy snacks because that can back fire as well.
My Healthy Snack
 Step Three: Cardio

  • Pilates
  • Running/Jogging/Walking
  • Yoga


Walking 3.5 mile minimum
Step Four: Track your progress
  • Take Pictures
  • Weigh yourself 
  • Take measurements of key areas
  • Set goals
December 2012-
Goal is to tone body and get into shape, be able to jog 3.5 miles
 Step Five: Mix it up and try something new

  • Mix up work out
  • Try new exercises
  • Try new diets (dieting relates to what you eat not the exercise and definitely not starvation)


Trying something new.
April 2012- Body Wraps to loose water weight in midsection
 Work out guide and assistance from Skimble and SELF Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine