One of the things I hate

I know I shouldn't write this note but for those of you who really want to share it with the rest of the world then cut and paste it but make sure you let everyone know that Whitney L Johnson wrote this moment of truth.


As I walked through the hall anger washed over me. Actually from the moment I entered the party that I had attended earlier tonight at someone's house is when my fire was started. Now my fire is ablaze and if someone looked into my eyes they would be amazed because the cool hatred that was there would kill with just one glance if directed at the right person and given the chance. I am beginning to realize that there are three things in life that I hate but the one thing that I hate most especially in relation to my friends is seeing them cry. I've written poems that have been related to my friends emotions on more than one occasion but this time I'm too angry to even muster the sanity and creativity to just write a poem, I'll save that for later on today. I hate watching my friends cry over guys who don't deserve there affection or attention. And I know that I have done it myself and that a lot of girls continue to do it every night right before they go to sleep or right before facing the world and making everyone think everything is ok, when in fact it is not. I HATE these flaw...no I am going to speak completely correctly with this one. I HATE men or young men or boys or anyone of the male population who dares disrespect any female. I don't care what she did or did not do for him, no women deserve to have a broken heart and soaked pillow. And we've all had that at least once in our lives either the heartache or soaked pillow, some have had both. Its truly not fair that no matter what a girl does it seems she can't find a guy who is worth her all. Or maybe that is just out here with most of the black males on this campus. Even the one's with girlfriend aren't that great, which is sad because it makes it hard for a girl to trust anyone. 

Anyways let me focus on a point through all this nonsense and sleep deprived babble. A girl is priceless. Not worth the best sex you have to offer, an amazing night of unforgettable "head" that you can do in a hand stand ...cough....or any other sexual thing that a guy has to offer. A girl is worth more than being shown attention when you are ready or when you are not getting your own share. A girl is worth more than a guys pride, which at times needs to be put aside. A girl is worth more than lame lines and unoriginal game. A girl is worth more than a midnight snack and late nights of momentary heat. She is worth more than anyone person can fathom. And that's only talking about a GIRL! Now a young lady or a woman not only is priceless but she DESERVES BETTER THAN THE BEST! And ladies, along with some of the gentlemen out there, all need to realize that this is true. Since a women deserves BETTER THAN THE BEST than means it could be she no longer needs to wait for this guy who continue to play games and look past the 80% in his life for the 20%. ( Watch Tyler Perry's "Why did I get married?" to understand the concept). Ladies we have to sometimes let go of our seemingly 80% to find that 100% we are looking for and that we deserve.They saying is "if you really care about someone you have to let them go and if they come back to you that's how you know". Meaning that it's time to them those guys go and see what happens. Sometimes we have to look past our heart and actually listen to our heads when it screams "NO" and "STOP". Because that is logic kicking in trying to save your heart from having its shattered pieces ground into dust. I am beginning to take my own advice and may have stumbled onto someone that is different but I know that before anything I am going to make sure I get everything I DESERVE and that he treats me like I'm PRICELESS! 

I am tired of guys playing these games with girls head and hearts. In the end it seems like the only person who truly ends up hurt is the female. I am tired of guys confusing a girl to the point of no return and then when she moves on in any shape or form he has the audacity to be JEALOUS or HURT! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Please someone explain this double standard. These guys expect girls, young ladies...WOMEN to sit around and wait for them to get tired of their games and be ready to say the "c" word and settle down but in the meantime these lovely women have to sit and wait in a corner with a blindfold on without exploring an ocean that has men who are willing to settle down with them and have not the "c" but the whole word, COMMITMENT, tattooed on their head. These guys want the appetizer, the entree, the sides, the dessert, the left overs, the drink and anything else they can stuff down their throats and include in their meal while the "main" sits in a corner and waits for him to finish with all of that and turn his attention back on her....And again I have to ask WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Some of these women that are in corners waiting on you, are turning away BLACK PEARLS to settle for common COPPER! ( Black Pearls are real and very hard to find. They're worth hundreds or thousands while copper is only worth a hundredth...think about that.) 

Well I'm done for now....It's late and I'm tired. If you want to read my other note entitled I'm the girl and there is also one entitled Some Problems I have, these two notes address some issues a lot better and more coherently than this note probably did. Leave your comments, concerns and advice. 

Whit "Truthful" Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine