I'm the Girl...

I'm the girl your mother told you about and the female that your boys warn you about. I'm the girl that scares you and makes you play games. I'm the girl that will make everyone other girl just seem lame. I'm the girl in your dreams. I'm the girl that will be there to the end because I'm more than just a lover and a friend. I'm the girl that makes you put away your cane, put an end to your player game and make you say the "c" word over and over again. I'm past the status of the "main", I'm better than "wifey" or the "old lady" and I can do more than rock your world. I'll make you see heaven when you make love to me. I'm better than the girl in your fantasy....Who am I you ask? I'm the girl who will make you forget your past, savor the present and look forward to the future. I'm the girl that you will get on one knee in the rain just to claim that I will forever be your everything....That's me.


Now the problem with that is the fact that most guys aren't ready to just have one girl at a time, which is the downfall of most women. I am not better than the next girl by any means or judging anyone in this note. I'm just saying what I AM and what is expected of me are two different things that are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Due to the fact that a girl cannot have a relationship by herself, she will settle for whatever a guy is willing to give her since she is only left with that option. That is not fair by any means. Most girls want more than just momentary pleasure for one night, a fling, a booty call or even a “buddy”. I am not talking for every female because some people want just that, while others know that is all they can get and will settle for it without putting up a fight since they are tired of fighting.

A guy will consider a girl prude because she will not give it up on the first night. A guy will consider a girl a hoe is she plays the same games that he does everyday. A guy will consider a girl to play games because she turns him on and then stops him before they get to have sex. But did this guys ever think that the girl who won't give it up he first night could honestly just be too far above him and have higher standards than his doggish dumb horny ass. Or the hoe that plays the game that guys play, well in all honesty if she is a hoe then listen up and closely SO ARE YOU!No you are not a player or cool or a pimp you are just as nasty if you feel that way about a female doing the same thing you did, or as I call it "Flipping the script". Deal with it and move on. And another example is the girl that gave it up the first night might just be tired of waiting for the right guy because they no longer seem to exist and final gave it or you were lucky enough to be graced with getting with her for even that one night because she trusted or thought you could be different. Oh and the tease I can speak on from personal experience and since I have been given the nickname I might as well. The girl that you guys consider a tease sometimes don't really want to have sex with you or they would but remember that they have morals, values that they almost let hormones get the best of them and just have sex with you. Other times its something else that is going on that you wouldn't understand, but as for me, I honestly find it funny that a guy can't control themselves enough to pass a simple test and always try to have sex with every female they find somewhat attractive and that some guys are so used to getting it that easy they don't know how to act either. 

Oh most people want to know what the test is and that is can a guy wait long enough to get to know a girl. This test is put into effect because I personally know a female back in Broward County who is going around having unprotected sex with as many guys as she can. This girl has about seven different STD’s and she knows she has them. They are non-curable also. NOW I BET YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE TEST….AND I WILL TELL YOU! The test is to see is a guy is willing to get to know me before he lays down with me because of the fact that he could be very willing to sleep with anyone and never know what they have since he just met them on the first night. Also, as a female I have more to loose than any guy does if we have sex and things go down hill. Why should I take the chance of catching something or getting pregnant just to help some guy I just met not have blue balls in the morning? Like I have been telling guys since middle school and yes I said middle school, “ God gave you a hand for a reason, so use it.”

Sorry for the rambling that was in there but I feel that was needed. In part because I continue to meet guys that I am attracted to just to find out all they want is a buddy…Sorry Boys but I want and well I deserve way more than that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine