My Blessings

The other day I was sitting down and decided to count my blessings. My blessings at time seems short and few, but for those of you who don't know me you won't think its true. I feel that people see what they want when they are ready and due to that fact I am ready to see all my blessings.


One of my blessings is my family. They have put up with a lot for a long time and no matter what have loved me the whole way through. I mean I was not the easy little kid to raise either. I had an attitude and temper problems. I was mean and spiteful when I was ready. And those are just the things I can vouch for from memory. But anyways my family has been there when I feel like I have no one else, I can't make it to the next level and I am worth nothing at all because I did not succeed at my first attempt. They push me to be more than I have ever seen myself even if at times that mean suggesting I be an FBI Agent instead of teaching high school math. =) Either way they only want the best. 

My other blessing, or should I say blessingS, are my friends. Yes they are all truly amazing people that I love more and more each day! They make me see that there are other ways to look at things and that the box is really big! LOL. They teach me new things everyday and are my support system when I feel like I cannot go on. They are like my family when my actual family is not physically there because they do some of the same things for me.I could actually name my blessings as far as friends go but my thing right now is, if you are a TRUE friend, a TRUE BLUE, you will know that you are considered a blessing in my eyes. 



Right now I will stop because that's all I can see so far that is worth writing about and on top of that I am going to ramble since I don't know how to phrase it =P



(First picture: Ravens Nest)
(Second picture:Lilys-Garden)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine