Message to Myself: Remember

Always remember you deserve the best. God puts greatness in our path but it's for us to see why. Did he put this person in our path because they would lead us to greater or for us to help them become greater? Either way their is always a reason. Don't rewrite your god given blueprint. Keep it as is.lwt god take the wheel, we may fall short of go off the path but never wonder so far you take a different journey than intended.

I lost my Johnson ring on Friday night. I woke up this morning realizing it's a sign. One I need to put some weight back on lol and two I need to focus on me fully. Not replace one love focus (my ex fiancé) with another (my family). I need to build me to my fullest potential and once I do that. Then I can be the best Johnson...well person I can be. Going to start going to church more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Sunshine

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!