Words of Encouragement

I have moments where I wake up and send my friends random Words of Encouragement. I know that I enjoy getting those random text or calls that say "you are great and keep it up". So when I wake up and feel the need to send one I do. And after thinking about it, sometimes those words directed to one person can be helpful to others. So here is your copy of one of my morning Words of Encouragement.

Good morning and God Bless. Speak goodness and joy into your life and it shall happen. God blesses everyone but if we are blinded by worry and other issues we will not see it. Make sure when you can you KISS (keep it simple stupid), my coworker taught me that and it makes me smile while relieving a lot of worry. When situations cause you stress that can be avoided or you can remove yourself from, do it. Why stay in turmoil? What does it prove and to who? If your hand was in burning water would you leave it in? No, so why do that with your life, joy, and blessings. God is amazing and blessed us to see each day, to conquer each obstacle while continuing on our journey! Why not rejoice in it and move forward? The only people that matter in this world or have power over you are the ones you give power to. The only people who will matter on judgment day are you & God. Always remember that. It’s hard but true. [...] Don't stay locked into a mentality or way of life that is detrimental for you. That applies to every part from church to family, from social life to professional/work. Be strong and take courage in God. He is there for you and will never leave you.

Life Guru
Check out Worthy Magazine 

Comments

Unknown said…
so refreshing to read these words! Thank you so much for sharing

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine