One Lovely Blog Award


Drum Roll Please
*Open envelope*
And the winner is


Joi Renique
This lovely young lady is nothing short of interesting. I am an email subscriber to her blog and I have to admit each time it pops up in my phone, it is always a MUST READ. The most recent entry titled, "Marriage is so Gay" made me think. I am not going to make it easy for you and tell you what it is about but just know I am about to comment on this simple question that is thought provoking. 

Joi, which I have had the pleasure of meeting in the past is a pure joy (yes I played with the word lol) to be around. She has a great cheery personality and intelligent that is undeniable. All of these qualities she continuously demonstrates through her blog, which you should check out!


The rules for this award are:

  • Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us 7 things about yourself.
  • Nominate your 5 favorite bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thing of Beauty

Worthy Magazine! Finally here and FEARLESS!

Sunshine